[PAGID] CVID with absent IgG

K. Scott Baker baker084 at tc.umn.edu
Tue Dec 6 09:44:28 EST 2005

We recently saw a 16 yr old female admitted to the general peds service with
pneumonia several months ago with the same immunoglobulin picture (IGG
around 40).  No significant prior history outside of the few months prior to
admission. Rest of workup has been uninformative.
--
K. Scott Baker, MD, MS
Associate Professor of Pediatrics

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail message, including
any attachments, is confidential and intended only for the recipient(s).
This message may be subject to confidentiality protections.  Electronic
messages can be misdirected or intercepted by unintended parties.  The
University of Minnesota cannot and does not guarantee the confidentiality of
messages sent over the Internet.  Messages sent to or received from work
email accounts also may be monitored or viewed by your employer.  If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you may not review, copy or distribute this
message.  If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail, and delete all copies of the original e-mail.