[PAGID] PID related tumors

Saxon, Andy M.D. ASaxon at mednet.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 5 14:38:36 EDT 2006

Thanks.

That I interpret as primarily related to the DNA repair issues in AT and a
lymphoproliferative disorder.

I'm wondering if any of the potentially virally related tumors (papilloma -
cervix) or others or those purported to have an immune regulation component,
e.g. melanoma, renal cells are increased in PID.  ANYONE???

Andy