[PAGID] CVID question

dmvascon at usp.br dmvascon at usp.br
Sat Jul 29 09:50:09 EDT 2006

We have seen some patients with very low IgG (less than 100 mg/dL) and
undetectable IgA, IgM and IgE, and one patient with undetectable IgG(< 40
mg/dL), IgA and IgE but normal IgM (~50 mg/dL).
This latter patient presented a history of respiratory infections with few
digestive symptoms.

All the best,

Dewton

Dewton de Moraes Vasconcelos, M.D., Ph.D.
Primary Immunodeficiencies Outpatient Unit - ADEE3003
Department of Dermatology
University of São Paulo Medical School