[PAGID] CVID question

Saxon, Andy M.D. ASaxon at mednet.ucla.edu
Sat Jul 29 12:45:52 EDT 2006

I wonder if these subjects represent a subtype of CVID. Once you rule out
BTK disorders, e.g. normal number of peripheral B cells, is there an
investigation the group should do to see if these CVID patients with "absent
Ig which includes an IgG of <100" are have a common phenotype? and possibly
even genotype? Nature of T cells (RA vs RO), markers on B cells, TACI
mutations etc.?

Could the group come up with a protocal to study these people

Andy Saxon