[PAGID] (no subject)

HOWARD M LEDERMAN hlederm1 at jhmi.edu
Thu Aug 3 14:44:02 EDT 2006

This case has the hallmarks of an early presentation of CVID with autoimmune disease, though
the IgA and IgE levels are a bit high.  Did she have evidence for hemolysis or reduced bone marrow production?  Do you have any evidence for GI infection?

Howard
Howard M. Lederman, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Hospital - CMSC 1102
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287-3923
Phone:  410-955-5883