[PAGID] IVIG potential benefit?

Conley, Mary-Ellen maryellen.conley at STJUDE.ORG
Mon Aug 7 16:21:55 EDT 2006

To all:
Please remember to sign with your full name, your institution and your
city and state (and country if not obvious).
I agree that Rituximab may have long lasting effects on antibody
concentrations.  You have probably looked at total hemolytic complement?
C2, C3 or C4 deficiency might present with similar findings.
Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Conley, MD
Department of Immunology
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital