[PAGID] Revertants in WAS

Fabio Candotti fabio at nhgri.nih.gov
Tue Aug 8 15:50:48 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

we are interested in characterizing the frequency and biological
effects of spontaneous reversion events primarily in patients with
Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, but also in other forms of primary
immunodeficiency.  To this aim, we would like to ask you to respond
to the attached brief questionnaire.  We plan to collect the data and
share them with all interested parties at the 12th Meeting of the
European Society for Immunodeficiencies in Budapest, October 4-7,
2006, where there will be a Genetics Working Party workshop dedicated
to this topic on Friday, October 6th at noon.

We hope you will find the time to fill out and return the form to us
(dln at helix.nih.gov) before September 15 and that you will be able to
join us in Budapest!

Please contact either of us with questions or concerns.

All the best,

Fabio Candotti (fabio at nhgri.nih.gov) & David L. Nelson (dln at helix.nih.gov)

--
Fabio Candotti, MD