[PAGID] Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome

Luigi Notarangelo notarang at med.unibs.it
Sat Aug 12 02:35:26 EDT 2006

Hello!

My name is Luigi D. Notarangelo. My group has recently reported (Blood,
2006) defective trafficking of neutrophil elastase and
abnormal perforin content and NK cytolytic activity in patients with
hermansky-Pudlak syndrome type 2. I assume this is the disorder
that Dr. Gumperez would like to study for antigen presentation. If so,
please let me know and I will be happy to collaborate.

Luigi D. Notarangelo
Department of Pediatrics
University of Brescia
Spedali Civili