[PAGID] DiGeorge and GVHD

Luigi Notarangelo luigi.notarangelo at childrens.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 8 13:34:26 EST 2007

You may perhaps have a look at a paper just published in BLOOD (on line
adition( by Louise Markert.
Does this patient have complete atypical DGS?
I have seen a few such cases, and they were managed with immune suppression
without too many problems. Of course, thymic transplantation is a sound
possibility, as in the paper by Markert.

Luigi Notarangelo
Division of Immunology, Children¹s Hospital
Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology, Harvard Medical school
Karp Building, 9th floor, Rm 09210
1 Blackfan Circle
Boston, MA 02115
(p) 617-919-2276