[PAGID] DiGeorge and GVHD

K. Scott Baker baker084 at umn.edu
Fri Feb 9 19:10:45 EST 2007

Certainly if a well matched donor were available a reduced intensity
conditioning regimen may be sufficient in this situation and something to
consider. I would agree that a transplant will be necessary.

K. Scott Baker, MD, MS

Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Program

University of Minnesota

420 Delaware St. SE, Mayo Bldg. Room D557

Mayo Mail Code 484

Minneapolis, MN 55455

612.625.4952 FAX 612.626.1434

baker084 at tc.umn.edu