[PAGID] diabetes and hypogammaglobulinemia

Christine Seroogy cmseroogy at wisc.edu
Fri May 4 20:23:55 EDT 2007

I just had a case of ALPS in a 15 year old with type I DM since 15
months of age. He just presented with ITP which led to the diagnosis
of ALPS confirmed by genetic screening. Our patient has a previously
described mutation in FAS. I am wondering if the other patient with
this presentation had genetic testing? Chris