[PAGID] transplant question

Cowan, Mort mcowan at peds.ucsf.edu
Mon May 7 12:28:51 EDT 2007

Chris,

How good was the cord blood match; I'm assuming unrelated and was the
typing by high resolution? What kind of conditioning was used? This
could certainly be rejection. If GvHD, the CD8's are often predominant
and skin biopsy should help.

Mort

Morton J. Cowan, M.D.

Professor of Pediatrics

Chief, BMT Division

UCSF Children's Hospital, Room M659

505 Parnassus Ave

San Francisco, CA 94143-1278

phone: 415-476-2188
fax: 415-502-4867

**Confidentiality Notice** This email communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. Distribution, reproduction or any
other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.