[PAGID] 14 mo old with lymphopenia

dmvascon at usp.br dmvascon at usp.br
Mon May 7 16:46:38 EDT 2007

I also agree that XLP is a very good hypothesis, as well as XLA, that
could be associated with cytopenias (mainly neutropenia) during severe
infections.
Is there any evidence of hemophagocytosis?
Could any other herpesvirus be associated with the development of the
clinical features in XLP?

All the best,

Dewton Vasconcelos
University of São Paulo