[PAGID] referral for Morgantown, WV

Charles.Kirkpatrick at UCHSC.edu Charles.Kirkpatrick at UCHSC.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:12:52 EDT 2007

Howard, I looked in the AAAAI directory. Nevin Wilson, M.D. is on the
Faculty of the Univ. of West VA. His training in Pediatrics and
Allergy/Immunology was at UCSD.

He lists Immune Deficiency as an area of expertise. The phone number is
304 293 1201. I do not know Dr. Wilson, but he may be a lead.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org
[mailto:pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org] On Behalf Of HOWARD M
LEDERMAN
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 7:08 AM
To: PAGID LISTSERV
Subject: [PAGID] referral for Morgantown, WV

Does anyone know an exeperienced immunologist to manage a complicated
CVID pt who will be going to school in Morgantown, WV this fall?

Howard M. Lederman, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Hospital - CMSC 1102
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287-3923
Phone: 410-955-5883