[PAGID] referral for Morgantown, WV

Anita Gewurz agewurz at rush.edu
Wed Jun 6 23:07:05 EDT 2007

Howard,

Charles gave you good advice. Nevin heads the U WVA A/I program. He
and his associate Mary Beth Hogan MD, whom I know well, and
colleagues published:

Ogershok PR, Hogan MB, Welch JE, Corder WT, Wilson NW.
Spectrum of illness in pediatric common variable immunodeficiency.
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2006 Nov;97(5):653-6

and

Piazza-Waggoner C, Adams CD, Cottrell L, Taylor BK, Wilson NW, Hogan MB.
Child and caregiver psychosocial functioning in pediatric
immunodeficiency disorders.
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2006 Feb;96(2):298-303.

Best wishes,

Anita