[PAGID] Pneumocystis in HIGM

Cowan, Mort mcowan at peds.ucsf.edu
Fri Jul 6 16:52:05 EDT 2007

Why not transplant? Is there something else about this child that would
preclude considering this curative treatment?

Mort

Morton J. Cowan, M.D.
Professor of Pediatrics
Chief, BMT Division
UCSF Children's Hospital, Room M659
505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143-1278

Phone: 415-476-2188
FAX: 415-502-4867

**Confidentiality Notice** This email communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. Distribution, reproduction or any
other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.