[PAGID] Puzzling patient with high normal IgG levels but no antibody responses to vaccines

Routes, John jroutes at mcw.edu
Thu Jul 12 14:18:52 EDT 2007

Does the baby have any abdominal pain, diarrhea or other localizing
symptoms? Could be that the B cells are all hiding out in the abdomen/gut--
I am still a bit suspicious of a B cell lymphoma. I would CT his abdomen and
look for adenopathy.
Jack

John M. Routes, MD
Chief, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, Microbiology and Medical Genetics
Department of Pediatrics
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Children's Research Institute
Medical College of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53226

Phone: 414-456-4803 Administrative Assistant
Phone: 414-266-6840 Allergy Clinic
Fax: 414-266-6437
email: jroutes at mcw.edu