[PAGID] Puzzling patient with high normal IgG levels but no antibody responses to vaccines

Jack Bleesing Jack.Bleesing at cchmc.org
Thu Jul 12 17:06:53 EDT 2007

An no B-cells using CD20 or other pan B-cell markers.

T-cell system/function?

B-cell progenitors in bone marrow?

JB

Jack J.H. Bleesing, M.D., Ph.D.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Division of Hematology/Oncology
3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 7015
Cincinnati, OH 45229
513-636-4266 (phone)
513-636-3549 (fax)
Jack.Bleesing at CCHMC.org
http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/immunodeficiencies/

>>> hlederm1 at jhmi.edu 7/12/2007 4:00:32 PM >>>

No GI sxs at all, and no h/s megaly.

Howard M. Lederman, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Johns Hopkins Hospital - CMSC 1102
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287-3923
Phone: 410-955-5883