[PAGID] CVID

Berger, Melvin Melvin.Berger at UHhospitals.org
Thu Mar 27 21:00:17 EDT 2008

What has been the experience with Correlegn ? Have people been getting reliable results ?
Have they been helpful with cases you call CVID but want to know if it is a class-switching defect ?

Melvin Berger, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology
Case Western Reserve University
phone 216 844 3237

Director, Jeffrey Modell Center for Primary Immune Deficiencies
Division of Allergy-Immunology
Rainbow, Babies and Children's Hospital
University Hospitals of Cleveland
RB&C Rm 504, MS 6008B
11100 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44106

________________________________

From: pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org on behalf of Jack Bleesing
Sent: Thu 3/27/2008 7:21 PM
To: pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org
Subject: Re: [PAGID] CVID

Correlagen

>>> "Routes, John" <jroutes at mcw.edu> 03/27/08 7:12 PM >>>

All
Does anyone know where I can get the TACI gene sequenced for mutations in a
CVID patient?
Thanks
Jack

John M. Routes, MD
Chief, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Department of Pediatrics
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53226-4874

Phone: 414-456-4802; 456-4803
Fax: 414-456-6487 (Clinical)
Fax: 414-456-6323 (Laboratory)
Email: jroutes at mcw.edu

Visit us at www.UHhospitals.org.

The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of the addressee only. University Hospitals and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for unauthorized disclosure of this information to anyone other than the addressee.

Federal and Ohio law protect patient medical information, including psychiatric_disorders, (H.I.V) test results, A.I.Ds-related conditions, alcohol, and/or drug_dependence or abuse disclosed in this email. Federal regulation (42 CFR Part 2) and Ohio Revised Code section 5122.31 and 3701.243 prohibit disclosure of this information without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by law.