[PAGID] Patient with lymphopenia

Oner Ozdemir oner.ozdemir.md at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 07:18:05 EDT 2008

Dear Dr. Raasch;

There are some patients who had warts and lymphopenia reported in the
literature:

1- Multiple flat warts associated with idiopathic CD4-positive T
-lymphocytopenia. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008 Feb; 58(2 Suppl): S37-38.

2- Idiopathic CD4+ T-cell lymphocytopaenia associated with recalcitrant
viral warts and squamous malignancy. Acta Derm Venereol. 2007; 87(1): 76-77.

You could check these literature which may help.

Öner Özdemir, MD
Assoc. Prof. Pediatrics
Sema Teaching and Training Hospital (Private)
Dragos, Maltepe-Kartal, İSTANBUL -TÜRKİYE