[PAGID] Cellular Immunodeficiency and Rotateq

Kathleen E. Sullivan sullivak at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri May 16 13:10:22 EDT 2008

Only a couple of SCID patients have had problems. The virus is
attenuated in an unusual way and although there is little data-
innate responses seem to limit spread.

Kate
Kathleen E. Sullivan MD PhD
Chief, Division of Allergy and Immunology
Professor of Pediatrics
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
(p) 215-590-1697
(f) 267-426-0363