[PAGID] VOD/CID - Sp110

Stephan Ehl stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Fri Sep 26 10:02:43 EDT 2008

Dear Jack,

the CID/HLH/XLP sun has not yet completely risen, so genetic testing is
of limited value. What do the functional assays say?

St.

--
Prof. Dr. Stephan Ehl
Immunologie/Rheumatologie

UNIVERSITAETSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
Zentrum für Kinderheilkunde und Jugendmedizin
Mathildenstrasse 1,
79106 Freiburg

Tel +49 761 270-4309 (4301) / Fax -4599
stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de