[PAGID] CIITA sequencing?

Chinen, Javier jxchinen at texaschildrens.org
Wed Dec 24 12:13:26 EST 2008

We have a SCID baby with HLA-DR genes present however total absence of
expression. I would appreciate information on researchers who are
currently working on MHC Class II deficiency.
Thanks,

Javier

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
the information contained herein is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
from your computer system. Thank you.