[PAGID] Difficult diagnosis

Chris Seroogy cmseroogy at pediatrics.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 15 12:38:36 EST 2009

I think another important test to include in the work up would be TREC
analysis.

Chris

Chris Seroogy, M.D.

University of Wisconsin

Assistant Professor

Dept. of Pediatrics

Mail:  H4/474 CSC, Mailstop 4108

Shipping:  H4/431 CSC, Mailstop 4108

600 Highland Ave.

Madison, WI  53792

phone: 608- 263-2652

fax: 608-265-0164

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if

any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended

solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is

unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,

copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in

reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received

this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this

message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard

copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to

this email. Thank you.