[PAGID] Newborn with Sweet's syndrome and hypogammaglobulinaemia

Kathleen E. Sullivan sullivak at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 14 09:41:53 EDT 2009

The rash kind of sounds like incontinenta pigmenta although I realize
this is a boy- but the combo with hypogamm makes me wonder if there
could be some weird connection to IKKg.

Kate
Kathleen E. Sullivan MD PhD
Chief, Division of Allergy and Immunology
Professor of Pediatrics
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
(p) 215-590-1697
(f) 267-426-0363