[PAGID] Newborn with Sweet's syndrome and hypogammaglobulinaemia

fabrício prado monteiro fabriciopmonteiro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:03:52 EDT 2009

Despite the initial examinations discard LES initially, I think that would
be important to confirm this and evaluation of a rheumatologist.

Importantly, theses findings further support the hypothesis that lupus
erythematosus should be considered in the differential diagnosis of a
nonbullous neutrophilic dermatosis, as it may represent the initial
manifestation of the disease.
Fabricio Monteiro.

--
Dr. Fabrício Prado Monteiro.