[PAGID] Antwort: Re: familial colitis, lymphoma, PID?

stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 26 01:28:50 EDT 2009

Contact Bodo Grimbacher in London. He has a new gene, that should be
sequenced in this family

Beste Grüße

Prof. Dr. Stephan Ehl
Wissenschaftlicher Direktor

CCI - Centre of Chronic Immunodeficiency
UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG UFK
Hugstetter Straße 55, 79106 Freiburg i. Brsg., Germany
phone: +49(0)761.270-7730
Sekretariat +49(0)761.270-7755 fax +49(0)761.270-7760
e-mail: stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de

"Berger, Melvin"
<Melvin.Berger at UH
hospitals.org> An
Gesendet von: <pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org>
pagid-bounces at lis Kopie
t.clinimmsoc.org
Thema
Re: [PAGID] familial colitis,
26.06.2009 03:10 lymphoma, PID?

Bitte antworten
an
pagid at list.clinim
msoc.org

Two questions: I'm not exactly sure why: ? NK function, ? altered
regulation of NF-kB pathway

Melvin Berger, M.D., Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology
Case Western Reserve University
phone 216 844 3237

Director, Jeffrey Modell Center for Primary Immune Deficiencies
Division of Allergy-Immunology
Rainbow, Babies and Children's Hospital
University Hospitals of Cleveland
RB&C Rm 504, MS 6008B