[PAGID] patient who lacks long-term memory antibody responses

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:33:08 EDT 2009

I think that checking memory B cells is a great idea, but it is quite
unspecific, as you can see absence of memory B cells in CVID, Hyper IgE and
Hyper IgM... I heard one patient from The Netherlands (Esther de Vries) with
a similar clinical picture, and as far as I know the patient improved with
IVIG/SCIG. Perhaps she could help you

Nacho. Immunodeficiencies Unit. Hospital 12 octubre. Madrid. Spain.