[PAGID] patient who lacks long-term memory antibody responses

Prof. Dr. Antonio Condino Neto condino at icb.usp.br
Fri Jul 17 22:25:01 EDT 2009

I repeated Pneumoccocal vaccine 4 times for my two patients (2 doses
of the 23 valent and 2 doses of the 7 valent conjugated). The specific
antibodies did not last more than 3 months, and the infections did not
control.

The only solution was IVIG
--
Antonio Condino-Neto, MD, PhD
Associate Professor - Department of Immunology