[PAGID] XLP testing - NK function results

Tamara Pozos Tamara.Pozos at childrensmn.org
Mon Aug 24 17:24:46 EDT 2009

NK testing results done in Cincinanati lab: overall normal

lytic units 7.2 (>3.1)
CD16/56%+ 10% (4-26%)

dilution% cytotoxicity ref.
6:1 5% >1
12:1 8% >5
25:1 13% >10
50:1 20% >20

Tamara Pozos, MD PhD
Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunology
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
Mail Stop 70-504
Garden View Building, 3rd Floor
345 Smith Avenue North
St. Paul, MN 55102
tamara.pozos at childrensmn.org
651-220-6444 (office)

>>> "Junker, Anne" <ajunker at cw.bc.ca> 8/24/2009 3:07 PM >>>

Tamara - the scanned reports didn't come through. What NK function
assays were done and have you studied for presence or function of NK-T
cells? I copy Dr. Rusung Tan at our centre, who is a leading
investigator in this field.
Anne

Anne K. Junker, MD
Associate Professor, Division of Infectious & Immunological Diseases
Director, Clinical and Population Health Studies, Child & Family
Research Institute
BC Children's and University of British Columbia
Director, Mother Infant Child Youth Research Network -Reseau de
Recherche en Sante des Enfants et des Meres
Vancouver, BC V6H 3V4
Ph: 604-875-3519 Fx: 604-875-2414