[PAGID] Vitiligo postBMT and right ptosis

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 07:00:08 EDT 2009

Thanks for your answers,
the patient with MG and vitiligo postBMT is improving with piridostigmine
and steroids(Pred 1mg/kg/day).
The neurologist says like Melvin, what is about thymus in trasplant
recipients? *Has anybody performed thymectomy in MG postBMT? *

Thanks again for your help

Nacho Gonzalez. Immunodeficiencies Unit. Hospital 12 de octubre. Madrid.
Spain