[PAGID] FW: ? Granulomatous Angiitis

Vogler, Larry B lvogler at emory.edu
Wed Sep 30 17:23:59 EDT 2009

Thanks very much for your all of your comments so far.
I do not currently have the answers to all of the questions posed, but will try to obtain them.
We will definitely look into a defect in V-D-J recombination. I don't believe that she had an SPEP run and her biopsy tissue was not stained for immunoglobulins, CHOP did not look at TLRs. Our pathologist states that the predominant cell type in the lesions is histiocytes, with some neutrophils and relatively few eosinophils and lymphocytes. The patient has a normal head size and neurological development. I will keep you posted on the results of further investigations.
Larry Vogler