[PAGID] X-linked CGD with meningitis

Kate Sullivan sullivak at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 1 16:47:48 EST 2009

I doubt non-infectious granulomas in the brain or meninges. Maybe I
am biased because i have been surprised a few times but i would wager
viral (he can get common things too) or fungal. I have also had two
mycobacterial brain infections in CGD patients although it is not
supposed to be that common.

Kate

Kathleen Sullivan MD PhD
Professor of Pediatrics