[PAGID] Eosinophilia in HIES

Chinen, Javier jxchinen at texaschildrens.org
Sun May 2 21:22:11 EDT 2010

You may know Amy Klion at NIH is an expert in malignant hypereosinophilic syndromes. In the recent past her opinion has been that unless organ damage, close observation is recommended. Especially with a negative bone marrow. She would measure activation markers in eosinophils on a research basis if there is a special concern.
This advice has served me well in a variety of immune dysfunction diagnosis with similar alarming eosinophilia.
Dr. Klion is very helpful.
Javier