[PAGID] Recurrent, vesicular eruption on forehead

Christine Seroogy cmseroogy at pediatrics.wisc.edu
Tue May 4 11:52:43 EDT 2010

Colin,

Does your patient has detectable antibodies to HSV1/2?

Chris

--
Christine M. Seroogy MD, FAAP, FAAAAI
Assistant Professor

Confidentiality Notice follows:
The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all
electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if
any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately
by replying to this email. Thank you.