[PAGID] Hyper IgD Experience?

Nancy Kingston nwk19 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 18:08:12 EDT 2010

Jason,
I have had great experience with GeneDX and two patients I sent for Hyper IGD and TRAPS w/u in the last month ($350 for one test) seemed very satisfied, although it took a little leg work on the parent/patient's part.  I believe it was covered by their insurance as well.
Nancy Wasserbauer, DO
Allergy and Asthma Center of NE Ohio
215 W Bowery Ste 4500
Akron, OH 44141