[PAGID] (PAGID) Menactra vaccination

Church, Joseph JChurch at chla.usc.edu
Fri May 14 14:27:39 EDT 2010

I have checked meningococcal antibodies pre and post IVIG in a few
teens. I am not sure how good the commercial lab is (Quest
Diagnostics), but with their assay there is a little antibody
immediately post infusion, and none pre infusion.

I would be most interested if anyone has a lab they are comfortable
with.

Joe Church
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles