[PAGID] Possible Autoimmune enteropathy

Sergio Rosenzweig srosenzweig at garrahan.gov.ar
Tue Jun 29 19:24:20 EDT 2010

Hi Christine,
No food allergies (cow's milk protein)? No skin involvement?
Sergio

Sergio D. Rosenzweig, MD, PhD
Chief, Infectious Diseases Susceptibility Unit
Laboratory of Host Defenses, NIAID, NIH
10 Center Dr., Bldg. 10, CRC 5W-3888
Bethesda, MD 20892-1456
Phone (301) 451 8971
Fax (301) 451 7901
Cell (240) 361 7617
Pager 102 10678
srosenzweig at niaid.nih.gov

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete from your mailbox or any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are senders own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.

>>> "Ciaccio, Christina, E" <ceciaccio at cmh.edu> 06/29/10 5:53 PM >>>

No, she was 8 pounds at birth. Not microcephalic. Not dysmorphic. She
is somewhat behind developmentally but catching up since the addition of
budesonide.

Christina Ciaccio, M.D.
Faculty, Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics