[PAGID] 22q11 deletion and granulomas

Church, Joseph JChurch at chla.usc.edu
Tue Jul 6 14:52:31 EDT 2010

Regarding reliance on serology in patients on Ig replacement - The
amount of antibody to fungal agents in Ig products is likely to be low.
A strongly positive test would likely indicate the patient as the source
of the antibody. A negative test may mean lack of infection OR an
inability of the patient to generate organism-specific antibodies.

Joe Church

Childrens LA