[PAGID] Autoimmune Cytopenia in a 4 month old

Jason W. Caldwell jcaldwel at wfubmc.edu
Thu Sep 16 12:35:17 EDT 2010

Yes DAT was positive before IVIG. Sorry that was not clear. There were
no signs of erythopahocytosis and I made a point of asking. He also has
no other signs or markers of HLH. To be honest Heme/Onc is as asking me
what else to do at this time. They are concerned about rituxin before a
diagnosis. Thank you for the input.

Jason W. Caldwell DO

Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

Section Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergy, and Immunological Diseases

Wake Forest University School of Medicine

Medical Center Boulevard

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27157

Office Phone: 336-716-5166

Fax: 336-716-7277