[CIS-PAGID] liver abscess and aortitis?

John Ziegler j.ziegler at unsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 02:11:21 EDT 2010

-

YaeJean

Have you seen the DHR plot yourself? We have seen AR CGD DHR misreported as
normal.

I'm not familiar with the units but any detectable serum IgA in a 4 m old
is normal in our lab. At the nadir, 2.5 g/L is not very low.

We follow a teenager with CMCC who has aortic calcification. It's
interesting to wonder whether she had aortitis in early infancy.

John

A/Prof. John B. Ziegler, MD, FRACP
School of Women's & Children's Health, University of NSW
C/o Department of Immunology & Infectious Diseases
Sydney Children's Hospital
High St., Randwick NSW 2031
Australia
T: (02) 93821515