[CIS-PAGID] ADA-SCID with HHV-6

Chinen, Javier jxchinen at texaschildrens.org
Thu Jan 13 09:44:05 EST 2011

We had seen maternal CD4 only in skin in a JAK3 deficiency case

I just want to make sure you are aware of this report that I found helpful:
Sanchez JJ, Monaghan G, Børsting C, Norbury G, Morling N, Gaspar HB. Carrier frequency of a nonsense mutation in the adenosine deaminase (ADA) gene implies a high incidence of ADA-deficient severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) in Somalia and a single, common haplotype indicates common ancestry.
Ann Hum Genet. 2007;71(Pt 3):336-47

Javier