[CIS-PAGID] Duration of treatment for Crohn's in XLA

Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles@mssm.edu charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu
Fri Apr 8 13:02:09 EDT 2011

You don¹t have to be an enrolling site to ask for data from the Registry.
We¹d encourage you to get that off the ground too, but not a requirement.

About connection between infection and Crohn¹s, that is a key point in the
discussion, perhaps.

On 4/8/11 12:33 PM, "Perez, Elena" <eperez2 at health.usf.edu> wrote:

> In our patient path is also c/w Crohn, interestingly also presented after a

> bout of fighting against colonization with C. jejuni. I am willing to help get

> the data together and write up, but I don¹t know if I have access to the

> registryŠ[my division is not yet ³enrolled² in the registry‹but this could be

> the opportunity!?]

> Elena

>>> one

>>> immune-mediated