[CIS-PAGID] CVID Pt wheezes 12h after Hizentra

Oner Ozdemir oner.ozdemir.md at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 05:09:08 EDT 2011

Hi Dr. Riedl;

When I was a fellow with Dr. Ricardo Sorensen at LSU-HSC; we came across a
similar patient having a seizure-like episode.
At that time, we have even made an abstract of this case to ACAAAI meeting
2005, however it was rejected.
This patient's episodes after SCIG were increased. MRI and EEG at that time
did not show anything.
Later, I could not follow this patient and because of Katrina I left the
program.
I do not know Dr. Sorensen or his current team may say more on this
patient.

Regards;

--
Öner Özdemir, MD