[CIS-PAGID] Cryptosporidium in CD40L

Prof. Dr. Antonio Condino Neto condino at icb.usp.br
Mon May 23 20:41:58 EDT 2011

We have data of ongoing studies in X-LINKED HIGM patients showing an
impairment of neutrophil and dendritic cells function that can be
improved by IFN-gama in vitro

In this particular case I think we have nothing to loose in trying to
do it, as all we know that this infection will not clear.

--
Antonio Condino-Neto
Professor of Experimental Medicine