[CIS-PAGID] gut protein leak - severe lymphopenia

Pedro Avila pa at northwestern.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:37:40 EDT 2011

Thank you, Dr. Fleisher and others for your input.
I wonder whether an abdominal lymphatic leak would be another possibility (S/P
apendectomy). He did not have overt ascites though.
I'll check with the radiologists here in Chicago to see what they have available to
wowrk up such cases.

Pedro

--
Pedro Avila, MD
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Division of Allergy-Immunology
Chicago, IL 60611
Email: pa at northwestern.edu