[CIS-PAGID] Stiff Person Syndrome

Daniel Conway dhconway at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:44:19 EDT 2011

Has anyone considered this a possible exacerbation of underlying mitochondrial disease?

Dan

Sincerely,
Daniel H. Conway, MD
Asst. Professor of Pediatrics
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
Drexel University College of Medicine

The information in this communication is confidential and is directed only to the intended recipient. Please do not forward this communication without my permission. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately and delete/destroy this communication.