[CIS-PAGID] Transplantation for APECED ?. .

Nelson, Robert P Jr ronelson at iupui.edu
Thu Jul 14 12:19:05 EDT 2011

Desa-thank-you. Bob

Robert P. Nelson Jr., MD
Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Divisions of Hematology/Oncology
535 Barnhill Dr. Ste 473
Indianapolis, IN  46202
Telephone: 317-948-1186
E-mail: ronelson at iupui.edu
pager: 317-312-1773

-----Original Message-----
From: pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org [mailto:pagid-bounces at list.clinimmsoc.org] On Behalf Of Desa Lilic
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 11:11 AM
To: 'pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org'
Subject: Re: [CIS-PAGID] Transplantation for APECED ?. .

Hi Bob
I attach our anti-IL-17 paper (collaboration with Jean-Laurent Casanova at Rockefellar) where one of the 2 first authors is Rainer Doffinger in Cambridge who does anti-IFN as well as anti-Th-17 autoantibody evaluation (it might be best to communicate with him directly about what your needs are - rd270 at cam.ac.uk). J-L's group also did this (it's closer to home for you) but I don't think they offer them routinely.

I also attach our previous paper on the diaganostic value of anti-IFN aabs (in collaboration with Nick Willcox - Oxford who was the first to describe them - PLoS 2006) but they do not offer them routinely.

Hope this helps. All best
desa