[CIS-PAGID] quick question

daniel yamshon d.yamshon at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 12:26:55 EDT 2011

I also have a question. I have an 80 y/o with post-pericardial Immune
syndrome. He had 4 vessel bypass 6 months ago and now has bleeding from an
aneurysm in his aorta. he has been tapped 3 times for pleural effusions and
cannot take steroids. Do you or anyone you know , have any suggestions for
alternative drugs, etc.
Daniel Yamshon , D. O. - Allergsit