[CIS-PAGID] a newborn with an extensive skin lesions_a follow-up question

Fleisher, Thomas (NIH/CC/DLM) [E] TFleishe at cc.nih.gov
Mon Sep 19 10:28:54 EDT 2011

In follow up to Dr. Sullivan's comment, I forwarded your email to Dr. Holland and his reply was:

"In some cases the cytopenias are not present, even though the functional defects are. Happy to sequence"

If you have genomic DNA, feel free to contact him via the email address on the cc line

Thomas A. Fleisher, M.D.
Chief, Department of Laboratory Medicine
NIH Clinical Center
301 496-5668 (T)
301 402-1612 (F)